Re: Electrohome G08 question

From: Joel Rosenzweig <Joel_Rosenzweig_at_hp.com>
Date: Wed Apr 21 1999 - 13:38:19 EDT

If you want to adjust the size, then why not use a pot in series with the X
and Y inputs? When I used to run my vector games on my old scope (with
broken v/div pots), I used a 5K pot on each X and Y output. Put signal to
one end, wiper arm to scope input, other end to ground. I could adjust the
picture from full width to zero by adjusting the pot.

Yes, you'll have to "hack" these in place, but you can do it very nicely if
you wish. Get a male and female connector for your game harness and
monitor, wire it straight through, and put your pots in the middle. Then
you have a completely monitor and game board modification free setup and you
don't have to hack any wires.

Joel-