Electrohome G08 question

From: Matt Rossiter - Verio Southern California <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Wed Apr 21 1999 - 02:21:14 EDT

I have an Electrohome G08 monitor that is putting out a picture too large.
The x and y size pots are as low as they can go. I've put in new x/y size
pots as a matter of fact. All the voltages I'm reading are pretty good.
I know the signals coming out of the x/y game boards are good.

I've kind of solved the y-size problem by putting in a slightly larger
potentiometer. Putting a slightly larger potentiometer in for the x-size
doesn't solve the horizontal problem - besides it's probably cheating.

This particular G08-003 monitor doesn't have the input protection board -
but I'm not sure if that would effect the size problem.

Anyway - I'm stumped. I have a few other ideas to try, but maybe someone
could offer me suggestions.

Thanks...

Matt