EPROM Programer Advice Needed

From: Mark E Davidson <Burbs1_at_concentric.net>
Date: Fri Apr 30 1999 - 23:09:57 EDT

Can anyone recommend a good EPROM burner? Tonight I'm trying to burn 27c64 and
2732s with a Superpro 2 with limited luck. I'm trying to do new Qbert ROM’s
(which I have done before) but for some reason, I'm getting nowhere fast. Is
there a good Windows based burner? ( I hate DOS). A burner that handles the
ROMS of the 80s machines? Part of my problems is I don't use it enough so when
I do pull it out the (re) rearing curve kills me… RECOMMENDATIONS??

-=Mark=-