Re: Casters on games

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Tue May 11 1999 - 10:52:10 EDT

On Mon, 10 May 1999, bill esquivel wrote:

> So either buy the kind that mount with 4 screws or make a larger based mounting
> bracket and use the screw in type. Some casters have wheel locks. Look for
> those.

So we have one vote for with locks, one without. :-)

Thanks for the comments on the screw-in type -- I was probavbly just going
to use the ones with a screw-on plate anyway.

Plastic wheels instead of rubber -- hadn't thought about that, but yeah,
they would get a flat side.

I'll ahve to see how big the refridgerator tracks are, how they end up
looking. I think I have a set around anyway.

Thanks all.

-Chris

http://www.westnet.com/