Re: Casters on games

From: bill esquivel <mr.bill_at_thegrid.net>
Date: Tue May 11 1999 - 02:04:41 EDT

casters will add about 2" to the height of the game. plus if you buy the screw
in type (Which will fit in the levelers holes), they will eventually rip the
mount out of the cabinet! I did this to my missile command. The screw in type
sit at an offset and they put too much presure on the mount.

So either buy the kind that mount with 4 screws or make a larger based mounting
bracket and use the screw in type. Some casters have wheel locks. Look for
those.
Also you can by levelers with plastic bottoms. they might work better for some
applications.