Casters on games

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Mon May 10 1999 - 23:58:38 EDT

I'm getting tired of trying to 'walk' my games across the floor on half
broken, chew-ed up feet. (The game's feet, not mine).

Rather than just repacing them with new slides, is there any good reason not
to put casters under there ? Would make them a hell of a lot easier to move
around for fixing, cleaning, etc, even keep them off the floor a bit.

I'm figuring I can just chock the wheels to keep them in place. Anyone ever
try this ?

-Chris

http://www.westnet.com/