RE: Casters on games

From: Todd Miller <Todd.Miller_at_telethinking.com>
Date: Wed May 12 1999 - 15:18:30 EDT

        Someone else mentioned refrigerator wheels, the little very long
        tracks that go under a refrigerator, one on the left and one on
the
        right. These only raise the machine an inch or two and only
really
        work if the machine is moved straight forward or backward.

I use the refrigerator tracks on all my games, only after trying
100 lb. rated rubber wheels which ended up flat in no time.
The tracks are hardly noticeable and have a lower profile than
the wheels. I really like them as they are adjustable in length and they
only roll front to back. I have never had one move on me while
playing, just as long as you don't lean on a game. I have most of
my games lined up side by side pushed up against the wall, best part is
if a game needs service, just grab it, tug it forward and you're
ready to go.

Todd Miller, MCSE LAN Analyst
Ron Weber and Associates
103 E. State Street, Mason City, IA 50401
(515)423-4293/(515)423-4594 FAX
http://www.telethinking.com