RE: Casters on games

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Thu May 13 1999 - 13:27:17 EDT

> No, you don't. You can grab games just as easily from the front with
> properly padded dolly. I do it all the time, as do other collectors I
> know
> (unless this is just a Chicago area thing...).

Must be. ;-) Doesn't work on mine-- the top of the dolly hits the
control panel and starts tipping the front "blade" up before it gets to
the base of the game. So by the time the dolly is close enough to get
the blade under the cabinet, the blade it about three inches up the
front. I guess I could probably tilt the game *back*, get the dolly
under the front and then try to move it... Sounds precarious. After
face-planting my ESB trying a similar Dolly-moving trick I'm a little
gunshy..

> 2 inches? You're dog must have a REAL bladder problem :-). You can
> adjust leg
> levelers to nearly that height as well.

Probably one of those German Wasser-hunden... ;-)

-Clay