Re: Casters on games

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Tue May 11 1999 - 02:58:52 EDT

I've seen caster asssmbleys that are used for fridges and the like,
consist of a long plastic bar that is adjustable in length, then there
are a double pair of low casters at each end. These stick out past the
fridge and thus the unit is just barely above the floor, perhaps a one
inch rise...

John :-#)#

 mailto:jrr_at_flippers.com, web page http://www.flippers.com