Re: Something to Bookmark

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Tue May 11 1999 - 03:28:41 EDT

I took a bunch of pictures for a customer that was having trouble
figuring out how to remove a GO7 chassis back in January. I've posted
them on my site...not much explanation but might help with this page
construction http://www.flippers.com/vid-tips.html check near the bottom
of the page...18 pictures in all

John :-#)#

 mailto:jrr_at_flippers.com, web page http://www.flippers.com