Re: Casters on games

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Tue May 11 1999 - 17:58:59 EDT

On Tue, 11 May 1999, Ray Ghanbari wrote:

> 4 screws with the wheel centers on the mount is key. *All* my cabinets
> get this treatment as soon as I get them home.

I was convinced --- I went to the hardware store on my way home . . .

Boy is there ever an asortment of casters, in various load bearing
capabilities -- and prices.

Just how much DOES one of these things weigh anyway ? No need to make it
much higher than I have to. Those cute 1" plastic ones would be
unobtrusive, but they only hold 50 lbs each, and I think Centipede weighs
more than 200 lbs.

-Chris

http://www.westnet.com/