Re: webpage to look at...

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Wed May 12 1999 - 19:25:37 EDT

>http://www.multigame.com/tempest.html

The page looks pretty good, but it makes it look like the vector breakout
is part of vortex. Also, are you ready to accept the "pre-orders"? Speaking
of pre-orders, whats the status of the simultaneous 1p & 2p menu combination
regarding them? I'm not trying to be cheap (well, ok I am :).. Just curious..

Completely non-related, I was trying to figure out what the Wells Gardner
Display Correctors are. Are they LV2000 type things? Or cap kits? or
something completely different?

Jon