RE: webpage to look at...

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Wed May 12 1999 - 20:07:34 EDT

> The page looks pretty good, but it makes it look like the vector
> breakout
> is part of vortex.

Hmmmm. Good point. I'll add a caption...

> Also, are you ready to accept the "pre-orders"?

Pretty much. I'll try to post something tomorrow. (I just got an ETA
for my circuit boards which was the main thing I was waiting for--
didn't want to hold people's $$$ longer than a week or two.)

> Speaking
> of pre-orders, whats the status of the simultaneous 1p & 2p menu
> combination
> regarding them? I'm not trying to be cheap (well, ok I am :).. Just
> curious..

I'll probably go half-price on them for pre-orders. The reason they're
broken out separately at all is that I was *expecting* the function to
be all digital with some leftover gates on the daughtercard, but it
turns out that Tempest's reset circuit is pretty finicky so I had to
actually use a relay and some other parts. :-( That costs me extra, so
I'm kinda passing it along. I have a tube of the relays from another
project though, so I can offer those up pretty cheap for a little while.
(Then I have to buy new ones from Digikey-- hence the $7 price...)

> Completely non-related, I was trying to figure out what the Wells
> Gardner
> Display Correctors are. Are they LV2000 type things? Or cap kits? or
> something completely different?

I just put the page together for you... Check out:

http://www.multigame.com/display.html

(It's not linked from the main page yet since I want to fix a layout
bug....)

-Clay