RE: webpage to look at...

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Wed May 12 1999 - 21:58:10 EDT

You see what happens.. You answer my question and it just brings up
more :) Such as, where do you install this kit? Does it go on the
game pcb? or on the monitor itself? Or is it installed inline on the
wiring harness? If it is installed on the monitor itself, can it
be installed with or without an LV2000 there? I ask because it
seems to duplicate some of the controls that some (all?) pcbs already
have (although I'm thinking mainly of the Tempest pcb that doesn't
require this.

Jon