webpage to look at...

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Wed May 12 1999 - 18:24:22 EDT

Hey all,

Finally got off my butt and put up a webpage for the Tempest Multigame.
I'll get some pictures of the kit hardware in the next few days
probably. There's screen shots of the menu, vector breakout (I have
such creative naming skills), and part of the Vortex titlescreen.
(Vortex's title screen freaks out MAME, so it's not too useful for
screen-snaps.)

(The multigame menu has some color cycling and a slow zoom-in/zoom-out
effect happening on the Tempest logo-- doesn't show in the GIFs
though...)

http://www.multigame.com/tempest.html

The price is listed at $99, but the $75 pre-order thing is still a go.
Next on my "todo" list...

-Clay