RE: Tempest Multigame (orders)

From: Keith, Brendan <Brendan.Keith_at_wilcom.com>
Date: Tue May 25 1999 - 15:55:05 EDT

Clay, for me and any other Canadians who might be ordering,
could you advise if the postage rate is the same or how much
additional would be required.

I believe that USPS would be better than UPS wrt customs, etc.

I plan to send out payment this week to get in 'under the wire'.

--
Brendan Keith
brendan.keith@wilcom.com