Re: Tempest Multigame (behaviour)

From: Paul Kahler <phkahler_at_Oakland.edu>
Date: Wed May 26 1999 - 12:23:02 EDT

> I agree, but with unlimited quarters with Tempest you can always just
> start the next game at the highest level possible and get the huge
> first-wave completion bonus. Repeat enough times and you can get huge
> scores without too much effort anyway... I like being able to "edit
> out" the cheaters. ;-)

<bowing to the Tempest master> even with unlimited coins, my machine has a
high score of about 500,000 - I think I got to light blue... And remember
a stock rev1 Tempest can give unlimited quarters even when it's not on
free play :-) No edit score table. No modify original Tempest. Just make
multigame w/breakout. Me go now.

--
|_|  |_||_| \___/ |____)      for things another man can just ignore. " -S.H.