RE: The long history of Cinematronics and Vectorbeam

From: Matt Rossiter - Verio Southern California <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Wed May 26 1999 - 20:34:54 EDT

Has there been any consideration for a z80 board with a b/w monitor? I
hear people yawning, but it might be interesting to go back to overlays
again, especially since b/w monitors have a special glowy, sharp image
quality that color vector games don't have. Maybe a Battlezone II head to
head game or something like that.

Just an idea...

Matt