RE: The long history of Cinematronics and Vectorbeam

From: Neil Bradley <neil_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Wed May 26 1999 - 21:06:43 EDT

> Has there been any consideration for a z80 board with a b/w monitor? I
> hear people yawning, but it might be interesting to go back to overlays
> again, especially since b/w monitors have a special glowy, sharp image
> quality that color vector games don't have. Maybe a Battlezone II head to
> head game or something like that.

I think this is a novel idea, and if anyone wants to spearhead such a
project, I'd be happy to write an emulation environment for the hardware.

-->Neil

Neil Bradley Synthcom home : http://www.synthcom.com
Synthcom Systems, Inc. "God, this music really sucks!" -
ICQ # 29402898 A sober person at a Grateful Dead concert