Re: Tempest Multigame (behaviour)

From: Neil Bradley <neil_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Thu May 27 1999 - 15:35:15 EDT

> >So now the "un-written rules" of the contribute to the skill-level of
> >the player?
> Sure! All games have un-written rules! Did you know in Pac-man in
> order to get higher scores you must eat the ghost when they turn blue?
> A good player might be able to just avoid things all day and eat dots,
> but the one who knows the rules gets the high score.

You can do something similar in Gravitar. Just stay within the planets and
shoot alien ships. Not tough!

> You can check my references: Al, Ray, Steve, Joe, etc. Anyone I've met
> that are also subscribers to Vectorlist, I'll stand by whatever they
> want to say about me.

Geez, Zonn, that's pretty dangerous, don't you think? ;-)

-->Neil

Neil Bradley Synthcom home : http://www.synthcom.com
Synthcom Systems, Inc. "God, this music really sucks!" -
ICQ # 29402898 A sober person at a Grateful Dead concert