Amplifone Serial # Registry

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Tue Jun 08 1999 - 23:02:52 EDT

Hey all.
  Mike got me going on this whole Amplifone monitor thing. The story he
tells in the FAQ about the sprinklers and the serial #'s is interesting.
I created a little .cgi program so people can register their HV Unit #'s
with other info so maybe Mike can draw some conculusions about them.
It is at..

http://www.gamearchive.com/cgi-bin/amplifone/serials.cgi

So, round up all your HV units and enter them into the database if
possible. If you don't want to test them, just use one of the 'unknown'
options in the 'Status' box. If you find out in the future, drop me an
email and I will change it.
  thanks
    jess