Re: Amplifone Serial # Registry

From: David Shoemaker <davids_at_oz.net>
Date: Wed Jun 09 1999 - 05:35:32 EDT

I just added my box of 7, 1 blue, 1 beige, 5 green. All unknown red. I am
going to have to order that tester from John soon and prey that I can get at
least one working for that quantum.

Speaking of Quantum, anyone live right near Frazee? I might need someone to
help me get the thing shipped to me.

David