RE: Ampliphone HV FAQ is done!!!

From: Jeff Anderson <mayday19_at_idt.net>
Date: Tue Jun 08 1999 - 20:53:29 EDT

> I wonder if there's such a thing as "several" HVT's that have common
> footprints and at least "sorta" close specs? If so it'd probably be
> possible to do a single PCB and then have different stuffing options for
> more than one transformer in-case one were to "go off the cheap list"...

Clay, What about that transformer I sent you about 2 years back? Still
have it? it looks *exactly* like the HVT used in a WG monitor, but the
lead going from the HVT to the focus block is about a foot long. I can get
probably at least 100 of those for $5 or less each. Very cheap solution
if it could be made to work..

Jeff