Parts available

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Mon Jun 21 1999 - 15:25:47 EDT

Well, I'm back from vacation and brought some parts back
with me (from Skycraft surplus in Orlando). Of course I
have no use for these, bought them just to help any of you.

2N6259, brought back 6, $6.50 each (yes, they had more)
MPSU10, brought back 5, $.50 each
MPSU57, brought back 13, $1.10 each (I think I got them all)
MPSU03, brought back 2, $.50 each (I KNOW I got them all)

The 2N6259s were available as RCA, Harris (they bought RCA),
and some other company with a different part number on them. The
ones I bought were all Harris with a 9027 date code.

The prices above ARE higher than what I paid. This is partly
due to the 6% sales tax I had to pay. The base prices were
$6 for the 2N6259s, $1 for the MPSU57s, and $.35 for the others.

I also had need to replace a 5101 RAM chip on a Bally pinball
board and couldn't find any locally, even the ECG replacement has
been discontinued. Then I looked in the back bedroom and found
about 200 of these! If anyone needs any I'd sell them for $1 each
or $10 for a rail of 14 pieces.