Re: Major Havoc Roller Controller (Shafts)

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Mon Jul 12 1999 - 13:29:55 EDT

On Mon, 12 Jul 1999, Jess Askey wrote:

> Well, er sorta. With my move into a new house and lots of renovating,
> things went on hold a bit.

House projects always take longer. I'm just glad I finally got my gameroom
finished.

> - More warp codes

Are the warp codes given out in the game itself at all, or did they expect
people to figure them out by trial and error ?

> - speech will be available if you want to stuff the parts required. The

This will be cool. Is it digitized speach as in the Sega's, or synthesized,
like Gorf ?

> I created a "vaxx suggestions" folder in Netscape just now. So if anyone

Have to go home and put in some time on the machine, see what else I can
come up with . . .

-Chris

http://www.westnet.com/