Re: G05: no heater glow?!?

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Wed Jul 14 1999 - 10:56:45 EDT

If the heater is open you should see infinite resistance, not megohms.
Check the heater resistor, it might be open. Do you get 6.3V across the
heater pins at the tube? Any chance that the tube socket has cracked traces
right at the trace to socket solder junction (Like, resolder these dude!)

John :-#)#

  http://www.flippers.com