Re: 6808 <-> 6800 (off topic)

From: Franklin Bowen <fbowen_at_balt.checkfree.com>
Date: Thu Jul 15 1999 - 16:13:52 EDT

Oh, now I get the question. I never did find datasheets online for them when I
was looking last year. I did get some through a faxback service but don't
remember the company.

So I do have a faxed version of the datasheet but somebody on this list has to
have something better, right?

Jess Askey <jess@magenta.com> on 07/15/99 04:08:52 PM

Please respond to vectorlist@lists.cc.utexas.edu