Re: BattleZone Monitor? Problem

From: Al Warner <batlzone_at_cyberenet.net>
Date: Tue Jul 20 1999 - 10:08:19 EDT

Just an update, looked at it last night, pulled the monitor out and set it on a
small table next to the machine for testing. Discharged the tube, took off the HV
cage shield, and have not seen the problem since. The jumping has stopped, but the
vectors are all "crinkled". I moved the connector on the main harness that connects
to the AVG board and the crinkles went away. Moved them again and they came back.
Looks like it's time for a new connector. Could this be what was causing the
jumping? I'll update again in a week or so when I get a new connector and solder it
on.

Thanks to all,

-Al-