Re: Weird G05 Problem, Please Help

From: <jwelser_at_ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Mon Jul 26 1999 - 11:12:07 EDT

        A neat feature about this listproc is that it screens out
duplicate messages (in its own words: Messages that have the same
checksum as a previous message.)

Joe

On Mon, 26 Jul 1999, Jon Raiford wrote:

> Sorry about the multiple messages.. I was trying to stop my email from sending because I forgot to add Matt to my thank list, but it sent it before I stopped it and it sent it again the next time it checked for mail..
>
> Anyway, thanks Matt! :)
>
> Jon

Joseph J. Welser jwelser@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu
Design Engineer -- Crystal Semiconductor Corporation
Ph.D. Student in E.E. -- University of Texas at Austin
Work: jwelser_at_crystal.cirrus.com http://www.crystal.com
P.O. Box 17847; Austin, TX 78760