RE: Tempest Multigame

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Wed Aug 04 1999 - 15:18:54 EDT

> Does this mean that I have to unsolder the EPROM, read in the
> contents, figure out what bank vector breakout is in, disassemble it, then
> look through the code to find your easter egg?
> (or will you give us a hint?)

Hmmmmm... I'm not inclined to give out anymore hints on the list-- don't
want to make it *too* obvious. If a few of you want to badger Paul though
maybe he'll crack. ;-) If he won't tell you you can hit me up directly in
e-mail and I'll give you a hint. (In case there's some people that would
rather discover it themselves, I don't want to tell all of Vectorlist...)

-Clay