RE: Atari CAT Box

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Tue Aug 10 1999 - 00:26:39 EDT

What I think might be more useful would be to build the Polar B2000. This
device was an automatic analyzer that would figure out what the addresses
were of I/O, RAM, and ROM based on their read/write characteristics. A
neat tool that I last played with in the early 80's but was priced at $2500
then. I don't know if Polar Instruments ( on Guernsey in the Channel
Islands) is still building them, I have had no response to my email enquiries.

John :-#)#

  http://www.flippers.com