Hello, and two problems!

From: Mike Patterson <mike_at_col.hp.com>
Date: Wed Aug 25 1999 - 00:20:59 EDT

Howdy, all!

I just subscribed to this mailing list, and although I know it's bad ettiquite
to send a message on the first day, I'm extremely frustrated with the two
problems I'm having, and would really like to start working on them ASAP.

--
Tempest HV:
At one point I had a working Tempest. Then I got the bright idea to CapKit it

I have a black HV so I'm not too worried there. If I hook up a scope to
X OUT and Y OUT, I get the game, so I don't think I'm getting anything
strange stuff from the mainboard. Again, where do I start?
--
I'm almost to the point where I want to just find someone to do the fixing
for me, but I don't even know where to go for that! All help is appreciated.