Re: Tempest MG menu button don't work.

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Wed Aug 25 1999 - 00:16:58 EDT

I actually saw the same thing. The menu pins didn't seem to do anything.
I also got a non-working reset adaptor that I've been too lazy to send back
to Clay. Instead of being triggered when hitting both buttons, it triggers
any time I press the 2 player start. Since I want to be able to play 2
player games, I just took it off. Yes, I verified and reverified its
installation. it appears that the surface mount chip is bad. I even tried
only hooking up the second input only and it did the same thing. I tested
for continuity between the 2 inputs and there was none. At this point I'm
planning to just mount a reset button inside the coin door.

Jon