Superzapper.com

From: <Robot2084_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu Aug 26 1999 - 00:38:48 EDT

Superzapper.com is getting close to being up and ready. Feel free to take a
look and offer opinions and criticism. I would like to eventually make it
the end-all be-all one stop Tempest site on the web. Some day...

Many of the photos in the gallery were scanned by me personally, many by
friends, and many leeched. :) If for some reason a picture of yours is
there and it disturbs you in some way, please email me. Additionally, if you
wish to contribute to the gallery with a picture which isn't there and is
relevant, then email me.

If you have relevant Tempest info on your page and want to be put in the
forthcoming links section, then email me.

:) Thanks... still a work in progress so don't be too harsh.

-JWC