Re: Omega Race Question

From: Matt Rossiter - Verio Southern California <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Fri Sep 03 1999 - 03:40:26 EDT

By the way, I just discovered this link which has data sheets on alot of
stuff including the TL08x

http://www.national.com/pf

I thought some of you might find this useful.

I'll have to check the supply voltages again. ...and come to think of it,
I think I do have a nop fixture for the KK unit, but I believe it's for
the 6502. Maybe I'll try it out on my Battlezone.

Thanks,

Matt