Re: Tempest CPO Art Differences

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Fri Sep 03 1999 - 08:04:36 EDT

The real question is what format should *we* scan this stuff in to make it painless to get some art reproduced. I'm sure Roy has more than enough projects to work on now, but if we had our own projects and didn't know a printer we felt comfortable with, what is necessary (other than cash) for one of these projects? And Roy, if we were to do this legwork, would you be willing to take it to your printer? I imagine its a good way for you to start your own little collection of high quality, cheap cpo's :)

Just wondering out loud..
Jon

btw, I am still looking for a scan of dedicated MH side art, if anyone thinks they can help out, I would be eternally grateful.