Re: Nudge Nudge

From: Al Warner <batlzone_at_cyberenet.net>
Date: Wed Sep 08 1999 - 17:17:13 EDT

OK, I agree.

How do we start a new list. One for Classic video games of all types? I love
vector list and I like the people who subscribe to it. I read it and I've
benefitted from it. I collect raster games as well. Who can get me a list
server to set up a new Classic Arcade list. Same rules as here in reference
to commerce, but less things will be off topic. Should alleviate some of the
need for posts such as these.

-Al Warner-