Re: BattleZone monitor centering

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Thu Sep 09 1999 - 10:12:16 EDT

On Wed, 8 Sep 1999, Jess Askey wrote:

> Don't the monitors have centering adjustments as well? These would work fine as
> well if you deflection PCB has them.

It has the magnets. Finding them was my first question, before sticking my
hands in and braking something. You think the monitor manual would have a
picture with "Centering Magnets Here" on it. :-)

The fact that the background vectors go off one side of the tube, yet the
test square is basicly centered still has me puzzled, wondering if there
isn't something else going on.

Unfortunately I don't know enough to even guess what.

-Chris

http://www.westnet.com/