Re: Converting Star Castle to Armor Attack

From: Ed Henciak <eddie_at_telerama.com>
Date: Mon Sep 13 1999 - 13:45:39 EDT

Ay...I mean game ROMS, not PROMS...sorry about the confusion there...the
PROMS are for vector drawing information that's universal between all Cine
games...again, sorry about that misinformation. The game ROMS though may
have some differences. I remember reading in Zonn's document that some
ROMs may have inverted outputs or the address bus of some ROMs may expect
the address to be inverted?...Oh, some of the other proms on the CCPU are
used for the control unit of the CPU.

As for other issues...
I think the mod that is necessary is for intensity. Isn't Star Castle
something like 16 levels of vector intenstiy while Armor Attack is 64?

Ed