Re: Vector programming

From: Josh McCormick <jmccorm_at_galstar.com>
Date: Tue Sep 28 1999 - 13:33:00 EDT

> Are you so new to the list that you're not aware of Vector Breakout? It's
> one of the games in Clays Multigame. He's got a lot of Tempest programming
> knowhow, but probably not all there is. I suspect he'll respond too.

I just joined the list today, but I was made away of Vector Breakout
yesterday, and I wrote to Clay about it. I have a feeling that due to his
time constraints, I'm not going to get a brain dump. But he gave quite a
number of very good comments on using MAME to develop vector software. You
can read them here:

http://arcade.gameshop.com/clay.txt