Re: Vector programming

From: Miranda K. Collins <miranda_at_dusk.org>
Date: Tue Sep 28 1999 - 17:47:17 EDT

Actually, vector vs. raster is very much like records vs. CDs... raster
may be better as a general purpose display technology, but for certain
things vector is superior. In the same way, records are superior to CDs
for some things. You will never see a DJ at a rave using CDs...most of
that kind of music comes out on vinyl only.