Re: vector programming...

From: Josh McCormick <jmccorm_at_galstar.com>
Date: Mon Oct 04 1999 - 18:03:41 EDT

> Well, I'd blame that on the implementation - not on the language. As
> someone who has authored a multi-game emulator, I do know there are better
> methods of organization. In Retrocade...

Uh, oh. You shouldn't have said that! :)
I looked around for the Retrocade source before trying to bug you.

Do you have anything that gives an insight on how the EEPROM functions
work for Tempest? The Mathbox?

Also, Clay Cowgill mentioned a strange AVG routine that was not documented
at: http://www.kfu.com/~nsayer/games/vecops.txt . Anything you can add to
that document?