Re: vector programming...

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Mon Oct 04 1999 - 18:55:49 EDT

I wrote a small vector data 'browser' called Aview that should work on Tempest. It is at
http://www.gamearchive.com/video/general/hacking/programs/avrv/index.html

If anyone wants the source, let me know.

Im not too sure about the 'mystery' opcode tho. In major havoc the vector ROM
'rts' always returns. I haven't messed with tempest but it has the same state
machine PROM as SD,G,BW,MH so they shouldn't be any different?
  jess