RE: Vector programming

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Fri Oct 08 1999 - 17:13:56 EDT

I had the PC one too (probably still do-- looked like 320x200 VGA to me),
but I think the comment was more along the "the only way to fly" or "accept
no substitutes" line. ;-)

The PSX one seemed passable to me, sorta improved the Jag graphics with
textures on the tubes. (Didn't the Jaguar version have the weird "fly along
the giant strip of bacon and pick stuff" or fly through rings sequence or
something?)

The "Classic" versions on both were really horrible...

-Clay