RE: Vector programming

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Fri Oct 08 1999 - 12:58:22 EDT

> > Also, if you are looking for gameplay tweaks to Tempest, you
> > need look no further than the excellent Tempest 2000 PC/Console game,
>
> I picked that up cheap for the PC -- I thought the graphics were
> unbelievably bad.

I really rather liked the PSX and Jaguar versions. Kinda trippy looking...

I have the MODs from Tempest 200 somewhere if someone want to make a
mod-player to plug into a Tempest board. ;-)

(Oh, 5V FlashROMs probably aren't too bad for the code download idea.
They're a little bit of work to program, but not terrible. Considerably
less of a hassle if you have a ROM that you can always boot from and just
use the flash as a storage system-- don't have to worry about programming
the device you're running code on...)

-Clay