Re: Amplifone tube.

From: James Nelson <nelsonjjjj_at_didactics.com>
Date: Sun Oct 10 1999 - 08:20:57 EDT

With all those bad tubes and yokes you're cutting the wires on, there must
be a few extra yokes lying around. Can you ship me a couple? I'm working
on a project where I want be able to re-wind yokes, and have a fresh board
to be able to put into a non-vector chassis, and Yipee have a vector
monitor. I know you must have heard this one every 3 months, but with some
emotional support, this can be done. I have excellent technical support
being I work with a bunch of brains at www.divtecs.com
Thanks,
James