Re: Amplifone tube.

From: chumblespuzz <chumblespuzz_at_home.com>
Date: Sun Oct 10 1999 - 10:48:29 EDT

Is the neck pin/connector compatible with the 61xx neck board?

Also, I always thought that the display corrector was needed because of the
tube differences between the 6100 and the Amplifone. Is it in fact needed
due to different deflection circuitry instead?

So, does that mean when I run Tempest no display corrector is needed but if
I run a Major Havoc board in my Tempest cab a display corrector would still
be needed (to obtain linearity nirvana)?

Thanks,
-roy-