Re: Star Wars brag & corrector, how to remove spray paint

From: Joel Rosenzweig <Joel_Rosenzweig_at_hp.com>
Date: Mon Oct 11 1999 - 09:42:00 EDT

Al,

Can you explain the WD-40 technique? I haven't heard of using WD-40 this
way. Will it remove those stubborn stains that seem to get rubbed into the
bottom of the cabinet? How long do you let it sit, etc?

The name of the paint stripper that I used on the Star Wars is called
"Citristrip". It's available at Home Depot for $10. It has not harmed the
sideart in any way.

Joel-