Re: Star Wars brag & corrector, how to remove spray paint

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Mon Oct 11 1999 - 09:57:24 EDT

I think you will appreciate using a wax or paint cleaner more than
WD40. I think it does a better job and it doesn't smell like WD40 :)
Not to mention, you don't have to worry about spraying it on your
carpet (although you need to be careful at the bottom of the cab).

Jon

Ob Vector: I got my cabaret BattleZone running this weekend.. All
it took was replacing the edge connector and swapping out a 2114.
Woo hoo! :)