RE: Display Corrector

From: Ozdemir, Steven S, GOVMK <sozdemir_at_att.com>
Date: Mon Oct 11 1999 - 17:47:30 EDT

G'day folks,

In the past Clay has also mentioned that Quantum PCB's may be candidates for
his display corrector. Since I play all my Atari XY games (except Star
Wars/ESB) in my Space Duel cabinet, I bought a display corrector for my
Quantum and Major Havoc PCB's.

                Steve Ozdemir
                sozdemir@att.com

ps - I was lucky enough to get a Space Duel<->Major Havoc adapter board, so
I ended up keeping the display corrector with the Quantum PCB instead of the
Space Duel cabinet's monitor.